Finding a cosy chair to sit down and relax is very important especially as the winter is approaching. A rise recliner or a lift chair can be a very lasting mother’s day gift. Here’s some tip on how to choose one.
All chairs give some support, but think about the following questions. Does she need extra support? Does she sit in the same chair for extended period of time? Does she find it difficult to sit down or get up? Getting the right chair can help keep her independent and mobile.
A Rise Recliner or Lift Chair, is good in two ways:
• The rising action helps you sit down and stand up.
• The reclining action can make you more comfortable.
Check with your medical professional what is good for you.
There are a lot of factors to consider before buying a rise recliner. Here are a few:
• How many motors? This is very important to serve your needs for long term.
• Fabric, Leather or Vinyl?
• What size? Don’t get lost in a too huge a chair or get tied to a too small one.
• Does it have a battery back-up in case of an emergency?
• A motorised head rest and a lumbar support can make a lot of difference.
• How easy are the controls?
It is important to sit on one and try before you buy. Don’t forget to ask about the Warranty. Comfort Discovered has a range of designer selections with unique features in choice of fabric, vinyl and premium leather in various sizes and shapes. www.comfortdiscovered.com