WHAT CAN BE COMPLAINED ABOUT?
Types of material
Complaints may relate to news reports, articles, editorials, letters, cartoons, images and other published material. Complaints about advertisements will be reviewed and may be discussed with the Advertiser about which the complaint is made.
Complaints can also be made again staff employed by this organisation, if you feel you were not treated appropriately.
WHEN CAN A COMPLAINT BE MADE?
Complaints normally should be made within thirty days of the first publication of the relevant material. Where the complaint is lodged after 30 days the complainant must provide a the reason for the delay.
HOW CAN A COMPLAINT BE MADE?
- Complaints should be made by completing the Complaint Form.
A printable complaint form is found here.
Once completed, the form can be submitted via email or post.
HOW IS MY COMPLAINT PROCESSED?
- Within 24 hours of receiving the complaint, we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
- Within 5 working days we will investigate and respond to your complaint. If you complaint is more complex, we may request more time.
- All complaints will be responded to in writing.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I’M NOT HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME OF MY COMPLAINT
- We will do our utmost to try to resolve your complaint. If you are still not happy with the outcome, you may lodge your complaint the Dural & Round Corner Chamber of Commerce and ask them to review the matter. Their contact details are:
Dural & Round Corner Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 2, Round Corner, Dural NSW 2158
or email [email protected]
You can also refer your complaint to other industry bodies, such as The Australian Press
Council or ACMA. Their details are:
Australian Press Council
email [email protected]
Level 5 The Bay Centre, 65 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009
PO Box Q500, Queen Victoria Building NSW 1230
Tel: 02 9334 7700