I am proud to announce that The Hills Shire Plan is on exhibition for the public comment
The Hills Shire Plan is Council’s key annual document similar to the Federal or State Budget, outlining the key projects and organisational plans for the next financial year. This year’s Hills Shire Plan has a massive program of projects that will improve our roads, parks, community facilities and so much more, including:
• $170.6m in delivering recurrent operations such as Roads, Parks, Buildings Maintenance, Library Services, Community Development & Events, Regulatory Services, Waste Management and Governance activities.
• $126.9m for the Capital Works program, including building new assets, renewing existing assets and capital purchases.
• $3.6m for Cattai Creek Corridor Revitalisation at Castle Hill Showground.
• $2.9m for George Thornton Reserve Field extension in West Pennant Hills.
• $1.8m for Old Pitt Town Road, Terry Road and Fontana Drive Intersection Signalisation in Box Hill.
• $1.2m for Barry Road Bypass and Withers Road Intersection Construction in North Kellyville.
• $0.9m for Cattai Ridge Road and Halcrows Road Intersection Construction in Glenorie.
• $0.6m for Windsor Rd and Cook Street Traffic Signal Upgrade Design in Baulkham Hills.
• $6.5m for AC Re-sheeting, Heavy patching, Reseal and Rejuvenation across the shire.
• $0.6m for Janpieter Road, Gables – Missing link road construction.
• $0.6m for Green Road rehabilitation from Wrights Road to St. Pauls Ave in Castle Hill.
• $0.5m for Boundary Road rehabilitation from Windsor Road to Cattai Ridge Road.
• $0.6m for New and Renewal Footpath projects across The Hills.
• $1.6m for Terry Road, Box Hill – Culvert Crossing Construction near Hedgewood Drive.
• $0.6m for Smalls Creek Cycleway bridge from Curtis Road to Farmers Circuit in North Kellyville.
• $0.5m for Smalls Creek Bridge between Ross Place and Edwards Road in North Kellyville.
• $1.0m for Rural Fire Station Annangrove – Bay Stations Replacement.
• $0.6m for Wellgate Ave Netball Complex Admin Building – Installation of a New Padmount Substation
Residents are encouraged to view the plans and have their say online by Wednesday the 25th of May at the following website https://www.thehills.nsw.gov.au/Contact-Us/Have-Your-Say/Have-your-say-on-the-Draft-2022-2023-HILLS-SHIRE-PLAN
You can also send in a submission by mail to the Chief Financial Officer, The Hills Shire Council, PO Box 7064, Norwest NSW 2153.