Situated in expansive cottage gardens amongst the vast native bushland of Glenorie, the Rustic and Rural Artisan Weekend will take place for its fourth consecutive year. Continuing on from the success of previous open weekends, this provincial market will showcase and celebrate local florists, growers, artisans, craftspeople and sellers of vintage and timber wares.
The exhibitors this year are:
• Barakee Pottery – rustic handmade pottery for the home and garden
• Picket Fence Imports – authentic vintage wares from across the globe
• Robyn Morris – foraged plant fibre weavings and handmade soaps
• Parkers Perennials – unusual perennials, grasses and a large range of salvias
• The Leura Bodger – traditional pole lathe greenwood turner and furniture maker
• The Flower Farm Studio – fresh bunches of local flowers
• Wax on Wraps – reusable beeswax wraps
• Alpaca Artisans – handmade scarves and wraps
• Unu Handcrafted Jewellery – recycled silver jewellery
• Bibs and Bobs – bandanna bibs and more for your little one
• Robyn Bible – cottage garden geraniums and pelargoniums
• Wild and Whimsical Designs – handcrafted and laser cut items
• The Farmers Wife – homemade jams and condiments
• Tasty Vegetarian Food and Coffee
The event will take place on the 21st and 22nd of November with an opening early bird preview evening on Friday the 20th November from 5pm – 8pm (tickets required and available for purchase from www.barakeepottery.com.au/rusticandrural) The Rustic & Rural Artisan weekend is a wonderful opportunity to support local artisans and purchase unique gifts just in time for Christmas.
Please note that the event will adhere to all Covid safety requirements.
Find out more at www.barakeepottery.com.au/rusticandrural
Address of event: 135 Miller Road, Glenorie NSW.
20th November 5pm-8pm – tickets required
21st November 10am-4pm – gold coin entry
22nd November 10am-3pm – gold coin entry
Don’t forget to bring your reusable bags!