It is with much pride in communicating that Northholm Grammar is now ranked 45th in NSW as best performing schools in the HSC.
Our continued achievements in scholarship through our HSC results is recognition of our vision and commitment to academic growth and developing the character of each student.
Positioned in the Top 50 Schools in the State is a stunning result!
With the global pandemic heavily influential in the background of their final year of schooling, our students were amazing in meeting the challenges of the HSC Examinations. The sacrifices were many including the postponement of significant rites of passage and the sudden adjustment to the changing landscape of face-to-face teaching to the ‘remote learning experience. However, they did all of that and more with enormous resilience and character throughout the year.
Our outstanding HSC results in 2021, are a testament to the targeted program and the exceptional academic care of our teachers provide to every student.
Northholm Grammar’s standing as one of the leading schools in the Sydney metropolitan area is reflected in the following highlights:
- 13 students recognised as NSW Distinguished Achievers
- 3 students on the Honour Roll (Niamh Cassar, Gemma Squire, Tyler Old)
- 3 State Ranks – Joseph Clemmit 1 ST (Music), Niamh Cassar 19 TH (Legal Studies), Gemma Squire 8 TH (Ancient History)
- 79% of students gaining at least one Band 5 or Band 6.
- 88% of courses achieved above State Average marks.
- Congratulations to Niamh Cassar the Dux of the School with an ATAR of 99.65.
Principal Christopher Bradbury commented “during my conversations with Year12 students over the course of the past week, a strong sense of collegiality within the cohort, as well as their teachers, were relayed as key factors for the student’s extraordinary success. Northholm Grammar’s strong culture of learning and our nurturing community are, as always, at the heart of what we achieve”.
Congratulations again to our Year 12 2021 cohort on their magnificent results. We are very proud of their achievements.