Dural Chamber Report Following a Special Resolution Meeting on Wednesday 27th May, the vote for a new name was successful with an 84% vote in favour of the change.
Our chamber will now be called the Dural & District Chamber of Commerce. After some deliberation at that meeting, those present were keen to adjust the name to Dural & District Business Chamber, as they felt this was more modern and more in keeping with the NSW Business Chamber’s new branding.
We will be adjusting our logo in due course to reflect these name changes.
Most members have now renewed their membership for the coming year and we are now planning events for the remainder of the year. We invite businesses to join us. We cover all our local areas including Galston, Glenorie, Dural, Glenhaven, Kenthurst, Annangrove and Cherrybrook.
There are many benefits from local businesses joining their local chamber, these include:
• Ability to meet and network with other local businesses.
• Help support one another on social media by share posts.
• Help support one another online by using website links
• Join our forums and learn about the latest technology and online tools, the latest google and Facebook updates affecting businesses.
• Receive alliance membership to the NSW Business Chamber and discounted event costs.
• Use of the NSW Business Hotlines and Work Advice lines for guidance on work-related issues.
• Access to the Members Area of the Business NSW website providing up to the minute media release on issues important to businesses.
If you are interesting in finding out more, please call or email our Membership Officer, Mark Coupar on 0497 014 950 or [email protected]
Dural Chamber Report, Dural Chamber Report, Dural Chamber Report