Nominations for the 2024 7NEWS Young Achiever Awards are now open and the search has begun for incredible young people 30 or under from New South Wales and the ACT.
Everybody knows an inspiring young individual:
- Who we all wonder where they find the time to help others
- Paving the way for our future through innovative thinking
- Who is a leader and role model for their peers
We need to give thanks, and now you can by nominating them into one of these categories:
- Spirit Super Connecting Communities Award
- Aboriginal Education Council Aboriginal Education Award
- Awards Australia Career Achievement Award
- Freemasons of NSW/ACT Community Service Award
- Ministry of Health Achievement in Health Award
- Nura Gili Indigenous Youth Leadership Award
- OSMEN Furniture Creative Design Award
- The Fullerton Hotel Sydney Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Award
- Transgrid Indigenous Achievement Award
- Western Sydney University Academic Achievement Award
Category winners will each receive 6-month membership to The Impact Collective valued at $2,500, along with a trophy.
One of the ten winners will be chosen as the 2024 NSW/ACT Young Achiever of the Year and will receive an additional complimentary 6-month membership to The Impact Collective, with the 12-month membership valued at a total of $4,060 along with a state trophy.
To submit a nomination, simply go online to www.youngachieverawards.com and select & “Nominate Now”. Alternatively, call us on 1300 735 445. Nominations close Tuesday, 6th of February