Residents in Baulkham Hills can now take advantage of the much anticipated Dine and Discover NSW program.
Every NSW resident aged 18 and over will be eligible for four $25 vouchers worth $100 in total, to spend on the following two categories:
- Two $25 vouchers to be used for eating in at restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and clubs 7 days a week, including public holidays; and,
- Two $25 vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues, available 7 days a week, including public holidays.
A non-digital solution will be made available to residents who don’t have a smartphone or compatible device. For more information, visit www.nsw.gov.au or contact Service NSW on 13 77 88. Vouchers are valid until 30 June 2021.
MORE METRO RENEWAL UPGRADES ON THE WAY
Seven schools in Baulkham Hills will receive funding towards new and improved facilities under the second tranche of the NSW Government’s Metro Renewal Program.
Delivery of the following projects will be undertaken within the next 18 months as part of our economic stimulus response to the pandemic:
- Sports court upgrade at Baulkham Hills North Public School;
- Science lab upgrade at Crestwood High School;
- Learning unit and playground upgrades at Excelsior Public School;
- Learning unit upgrade at Model Farms High School;
- Food technology upgrade at Muirfield High School;
- Sports court upgrade at Murray Farm Public School; and,
- Toilet upgrade at North Rocks Public School.
The State Government is investing $7 billion over the next four years, continuing its program to deliver more than 200 new and upgraded schools to support communities across the state. This is the largest investment in public education infrastructure in the history of NSW.
PICTURE CREDIT: It was wonderful to attend the official re-opening of Hills Community Aid last month and view the new renovations, courtesy of the NSW Government’s Community Building Partnership program
Dine and Discover NSW, Dine and Discover NSW