It’s so great to be back and teaching kids again,” said Carlile Cherrybrook Operations Manager Nick Hodgers.
“It’s such an important and potentially lifesaving skill but more than that the kids just love being in the water, especially when you add the lockdown period into the mix”
If you’re thinking of booking your children, you will find many changes at Carlile Cherrybrook, all designed with safety in mind.
The NSW Government has mandated all employees and visitors over 16 must be double vaccinated or legally exempt to enter an indoor swimming pool and everyone over 12 must wear a mask.
Carlile has gone much further to make the pool as safe as possible.
These steps include:
• Teachers in water wearing face shields
• World best practice technology to treat the air and water
• Numbers limited to one person per 4 square metres
• COVIDSafe QR check-ins and proof of vaccination
• Only one carer or parent per child
• Limits on numbers in changerooms and encouraging “wrap and go” to avoid overcrowding.
Summer is just around the corner you can book your child’s lessons now on 9980 7822.
Cherrybrook – (02) 9980 7822