1. Community and companionship
Moving to a Uniting retirement village gives you an instant neighbourhood of like-minded residents in a welcoming community. Sharing garden space and entertaining areas, and taking part in village activities, leads to friendships and looking out for each other.
“Take the leap – you’ll find it’s probably the best thing you’ve ever done. We’ve made some fabulous friends.” – Julie
2. More time for you
Downsizing means less hassle and more freedom. Uniting manages general upkeep by:
• Cleaning common areas and amenities
• Tending gardens
• Paying water rates
• Arranging for the maintenance of fixtures and fittings in your home.
“We have more time to focus on the things we enjoy.” – Carmel
3. Peace of mind
• All our homes are fitted with the INS LifeGuard emergency system.
• Mobile pendants are available, connecting you with a nurse if needed.
• Uniting also provides in-home care and residential aged care.
“I feel a sense of freedom and I’m more relaxed about life, because I know there’s always a helping hand nearby.” – Margaret
Call 1800 864 846 or visit uniting.org/villages to find out more about retirement living in a Uniting village.